I finished Maggie bunny last night, using Alicia Paulson’s wonderful kit. Although I have made lots of doll clothes, this was my first time making a stuffed animal and I really enjoyed it. I definitely did not do a “perfect” job with everything, but overall, I’m very happy with how Maggie turned out. My only real difficulty was with the yarn; for some reason, I found it just really, really splitty and I had a very hard time knitting with it. I finally gave up and ended up crocheting Maggie’s cape. I’m still planning to knit her one with different yarn. Next up, I’ve started on a boy bunny for J using the same pattern, which should be fun, although I’ll definitely miss not using the beautiful Liberty fabric!